PP Spunbonded Nonwoven Fabric
What is PP spunbonded nonwoven fabric？
In this article, we will introduce to you what is PP spunbonded nonwoven fabric? PP spunbonded nonwoven fabric is mainly made of polypropylene fiber, so it is also called polypropylene spunbonded non-woven fabric. Polypropylene fiber is a thermoplastic resin polymer that is more environmentally friendly than other polyesters.
Polypropylene is a chemically inert material with abrasion resistance and stain resistance. Polypropylene through high temperature fuse, spinning into a network, hot rolled and reinforced non-woven fabric production after the formation of PP spunbonded non-woven fabric, strengthen the strength of PP spunbonded nonwoven fabric.
PP spunbonded nonwoven fabric has waterproof properties, while maintaining the air permeability of the material. In addition, it also has the advantages of flexibility, environmental protection, non-combustion-supporting, non-toxic and non-irritating.
PP spunbonded nonwoven fabric features
- It has the characteristics of resisting and inhibiting the growth of bacteria and microorganisms
- Layered structure
- High temperature spunbonded process provides dense fiber structure for PP spunbonded non-woven fabric, so that PP spunbonded nonwoven fabric has waterproof performance
- It has the characteristics of low temperature resistance
PP spunbonded nonwoven fabric is biodegradable and recyclable
With the severe environmental problems of the earth, we are constantly improving the environmental protection requirements of non-woven fabrics.
Whether PP spunbonded nonwoven fabric is degradable depends on whether the polyester fiber that constitutes it is degradable material, and PP or polypropylene is not degradable material, so PP spunbonded nonwoven fabric is not biodegradable.
PP spunbonded nonwoven fabric has environmental protection, bags made of PP nonwoven fabric can be reused, with recyclability. And PP material non-toxic and non-irritating, will not pollute the environment.
PP spunbonded nonwoven fabric for best application
- Medical and health field: In the medical field, it is often used to manufacture masks, medical sheets, surgical gowns, disposable disinfecting cloth and so on. In the field of personal care and hygiene is often used to make sanitary napkins, diapers, disposable shoe covers and other items.
- Agricultural field: crop covering cloth, thermal insulation cloth, vegetation covering cloth, etc. are commonly used in the agricultural field to control weeds, protect crops, cultivate seeds, etc.
- Industry: cement bags, geotextiles, etc.